Stainless steel tag and label
Metal tag : a unique & durable tag
Our company Sac Marquage produces laser engraved stainless steel labels for any marking or made by a mechanical engraving. For both methods, the painting can be done. Note that the laser engraving gives the plate a better resistance to temperature, but the marking is less visible.
It is also possible to print directly on the labels by screen printing or pad printing(also called tampography) if multiple colors are involved.
Steel plates are more durable and resistant than aluminum and therefore more expensive, and it exists many types of steel plates according to their resistance to corrosion and chemicals. Consult our experienced representatives for recommendations.
Use of industrial metal labels and adhesive stickers
These tags are widely used as labels for :
- The identification of electrical cables
- The tracking and traceability of products and equipment for all industries, in addition, they can be of different forms as a text, a symbol, number …
- The asset inventory and stock management by barcode or QR code labels
- Act as a numeral label
- Provide instructions, information, warnings, and safety rules
- Meet standards and ensure compliance with regulations
The advantages of stainless steel labels
At Sac Marquage, we use advanced technology to meet the challenge of producing premium quality stainless steel tags.
Sac Marquage’s stainless steel labels have many outstanding qualities, including :
- Excellent resistance
- High ductility
- Resistance to stains and chemicals
- Suitable for extreme temperatures
- Low maintenance.
A stainless steel label can be embossed or engraved as needed, allowing you to customize each tag to your specific purpose. Our stainless steel tags are of the highest quality, making them extremely durable and versatile.
Our stainless steel labels are available in different shapes, which you can select when choosing your favorite product from the options.