specialize in the field of cable tag in Tunisia.
Cable marking is a quality seal demanded by customers for the good of modern high-quality equipment.
Sac Marquage provides the ideal possibility of marking wires and cables, for all users and applications. With a range of products such as cable tags, stainless steel tags, number tags… consisting of various formats, made from different materials and complying with standards.
Fields of application of Cable tie tag and Stainless Steel Tag
Cable tie tag: identification cable labels in Tunisia
Cable tags may seem like an unnecessary extra step, but they actually make things easier and save you time!
Taking a few moments to tag your cables helps you get things done faster and more efficiently.
Cable tags neatly organize and identify your cable run, and are especially useful for large diameter cables and wires.
It’s a great option for working in the field, and even for working in a place where your cables might be exposed to the elements.
Cable tag for industrial pipelines and ducting
These markers are also intended for marking the pipes of different industries such as oil platform, marine platform, mining, underground construction, shipbuilding, etc.
The surface can be either embossed or marked. For both methods the visibility of the characters is guaranteed even if the tag is placed in a dusty and dirty surrounding, or covered by grease or paint.
Different materials are available, but we recommend stainless steel for several reasons
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Characteristics of the stainless steel cable tag
The stainless steel identification markers are characterized by :
- Their durability in harsh environments where there are adverse chemicals and mechanical conditions
- Resistance to corrosion
- Their resilience to severe impacts caused by heavy elements
- Good resistance to extreme climatic conditions such as sun rays: no fading of color over time.
- Poor electrical conductivity as stainless steel is a poor conductor of electricity, providing better safety for employees
- High-temperature resistance: stainless steel is also a poor conductor of heat, therefore it does not lose its characteristics in high temperatures
NB : tags are supplied with their fixing method